HIRE A CAR TO VISIT THE DREAM CITY MUMBAI
Everyone from India and even foreign lands desire to visit the city of dreams; Mumbai once in their lifetime. Mumbai is situated in the western region of Maharashtra State, India. A densely populated and one of the busiest cities, Mumbai is also the financial capital of India. If you are planning to make a trip to the dream city Mumbai from Pune, you can hire a car for the same. Car rental agencies in Pune can be contacted for a 1 or 2 day Mumbai darshan package.
The Mumbai Darshan Tour may cover popular places mentioned below:
- Siddhivinayak Temple – It is one of the most attractive temples in Mumbai. It is an outstanding testament to architectural beauty in India. This ancient shrine was built in the 18th century and is dedicated to the favourite Indian Hindu God; Lord Ganesh. You can join the 25000 plus devotees who visit this majestic temple daily to offer their heart-warming prayers and salutations to the Elephant-Head deity.
- Gateway of India– Mumbai’s landmark monument that was built in the year 1924, Gateway of India also marks the end of British rule in India. The gigantic structure is designed that visitors from the sea get to notice. The atmosphere around the place is just like a picnic, with food vendors and tourists thronging the much-loved place. A trip to Mumbai cannot be complete without visiting the famed Gateway.
- Haji Ali– The holy Muslim centre of pilgrimage, Haji Ali is a mosque as well as a tomb. People of all religions can visit the place. It was built by the great Sufi saint called Pir Haji Ali in the year 1431. His body is also said to be cremated there. Located in the middle of the sea, Haji Ali can be accessed by the public only during low tides. You definitely need to add it to your itinerary while visiting Mumbai.
- Juhu Beach– Add a bit of fun and frolic to your sightseeing by visiting the iconic Juhu beach of Mumbai. You can relax, play in the waters, snap pictures, relish roadside snacks like bhel puri, pani puri, pav bhaji, and roasted corn. Visit during the sunset hours to watch the setting sun.
- Elephanta Caves– These famous caves were built during the 7th and 8th century, dedicated to Lord Shiva and Buddha. It is a world Heritage site with various idols sculpted in rock. It is a very popular tourist place of attraction. You have to take a boat ride from the Gateway of India to reach the caves.
Choose the Best Rental Company
There are quite a lot of hotspot places in Mumbai such as Malabar Hill, Jehangir Art Gallery, Bollywood Film City, Chor Bazaar, and Crawford Market among many others. You can get best package deal at reputed travel company Nath Krupa Tours and Travels for Mumbai Darshan in a private car.
They also offer exclusive pick-up and drop airport services for customers. It includes pick-up and drop services for Pune travellers from Pune Lohegaon Airport and Mumbai International Airport. You can get the most competitive rates for a sight-seeing trip to Mumbai. Nath Krupa Tours and Travels is the most convenient platform to hire good quality and fully functional tour vehicles.